Thursday, May 24, 2012

Metallica - Orion cover

Metallica - Orion cover Video Clips. Duration : 8.30 Mins.


My 4th Metallica cover and a little tribute to Cliff Burton. Hours of work. Here's all the stuff I used for this vid: - Jackson RR3 - LTD Bass B-50 - Line 6 Guitarport (computer audio interface) - Line 6 PodFarm (amp modeling software) - Ableton Live 7 (audio recording and editting software) - Sony Vegas 8 (video editting) - Addictive Drums (VST plug-in) - Digital Camera I know that the solo at 6:37 is played on bass, but I played it on guitar because I'm no Cliff Burton and don't have the skills to play it like he did on bass. RIP Cliff Burton

Keywords: Metallica, Orion, cover, Master, of, Puppets, James, Hetfield, Cliff, Burton, Lars, Ulrich, Kirk, Hammett, Jackson, RR3, Heavy, Metal, LTD, Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment