Monday, June 25, 2012

++AdventureNow = Outtake #21

++AdventureNow = Outtake #21 Tube. Duration : 20.50 Mins.


++What's in the CRANKCASE?? (Updated May 2012) Here's all the stuffs I use in my accidental productions! Enjoy the link lovin ;) Facebook : www.facebook.com I post facebook-only stuffs there! Woop, more accidental lovin' Twitter : www.twitter.com ++Camera Stuffs 1.GoPro HD Hero2 on my helmet : amzn.to Extra OEM Battery : amzn.to -VIDEO-My Helmet-Cam Setup : bit.ly 1.My second CAMERA Sony Hx9v 16mp : LOVE IT! amzn.to 2.The Sony HX20V 18mp is out, same cam, more zooooM : amzn.to Get Extra Batteries (original type, don't get the Chinese kind, they don't charge or show battery capacity! 2X OEM : amzn.to works in both the HX9V and the HX20V. These grips are a must for and point-and-shoot cam! 1. Pimped : amzn.to 2. Eco : amzn.to What was I talking about? Oh-yeah... MEMORY! As of 2012 I'm personally sticking to Sandisk for the GoPro2 baby! 1.Sandisk 32gig class 10 SDHC:amzn.to In the HX9V I'll continue using the Lexar 32gig Class 10 2.amzn.to Joby Gorilla Pods FBeepKing Rule! Both will work with the HX9V VERY NICELY. This is the best damn Joby that I've ever used. Please do yourself a favor and get it WITH the ballhead. Leveling these without the ballhead is very boring. With the ballhead it's a dream. Ok, nuff about balls and heads. Get your joby on! 1.Pimped with ballhead : amzn.to 2.Little Joby fit's in your pocket and comes with threaded quick release for happy shooting : amzn.to ++Helmet Stuffs Here's my latest update on my helmet Set-up -VIDEO-My Helmet-Cam Setup : bit.ly ...

Keywords: gopro HD Hero2, KTM 530exc, Kawasaki KX 450f, Yamaha YZ250 4stroke, Honda CR150RB, Kawasaki 100 2 stroke, Yamaha WR250R, Trail riding, Waihee Maui, Bertha, Dual Sport motorcycles, Wheelies, Sony Hx9v, motorcycle vlogger, moto vlog, crash. fbeepk.

No comments:

Post a Comment