Sunday, June 17, 2012

Minimum Computer Requirements to Edit DSLR Video with NLE

Minimum Computer Requirements to Edit DSLR Video with NLE Tube. Duration : 4.35 Mins.


www.learningdslrvideo.com For the past few months my wife as been complaining how slow her computer has become. Her computer is a laptop that we have doc'ed to a keyboard and monitor and when we are on vacation we take it with us. On vacations she has always complained about the keyboard not working well so I headed to Costco before our last vacation to pickup a new laptop for her. The main requirement was for it was to have a good keyboard since I knew anything new would be fast enough for her web usage. She ended up picking the Acer Aspire 5560-Sb653 which was pretty much the cheapest laptop there at 0. I was kind of hoping that she would have picked a higher-end model with an I7 processor, more RAM and an NVidia card so I could create videos of our vacations from the laptop. So I was really surprised when I put Premiere Pro CS5.5 on it and I was able to make a few videos with it on the road. You can't scrub through the video with the laptop and occasionally after 45 minutes of editing it would crash, but I actually made 4 videos with it so far. Before it would crash I could sense it slowing down and I would reboot. It is running: Windows 7 64bit AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M AMD Radeon HD 6520G 6 GB DDR3 Memory 500 GB HDD 15.6" HD LED LCD screen Tilt of the screen, this part sucks, if you move your head 5 degrees off axis the contrast can change so much you really need to pay attention how you are looking at the screen. I tried Sony Vegas Pro 11 which just came out a ...

Keywords: T2i, 550d, T3i, 600D, 7D, 60D, DSLR, EOS, Canon, Rebel, HDDSLR, HDSLR, HD DSLR, Premiere Pro, CS5, Dave Dugdale, Camera, digital, lenses, zoom, lighting, tips, techniques, training, setup, class, tutorials, workshop, Learning DSLR Video, video, videózás, Course, Instructions, how to, Magic Lantern, Minimum, Computer Requirements, nle, sony vegas pro 11

No comments:

Post a Comment